Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Dreaming...

(image via)

What is it about Sunday that brings out my domestic side? I find myself wanting to clean, cook and just nest with my family. I'm always inspired on Sunday to make those mouth watering, home cooked meals that fill the house with the most amazing scent. Maybe it's my way of savoring the last fleeting moments of the weekend at home before another whirlwind week starts....


The school year is winding down for my girls with only a few days left, and I must admit that summer break cannot get here soon enough! The next couple of weeks will be filled with exams, last minute parties and that swell of excitement that yet another school year is behind us....


live well...




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the link, so kind and always appreciated! I do hope you have an enjoyable Sunday, you make it sound so divine! Warmest wishes - Glenda xxx P.s. I adore the photograph of you, it's oh so glamorous - as is your blog!

    ReplyDelete