Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Siesta

The door is slowing closing on our summer vacation, and I have such fond memories of our three weeks here. It's been full of friends, family and lots of sun and fun.

After nearly perfect weather, my skin feels a little like this beautiful door...weathered, chipped and in need of a little tender, loving care, but I've thoroughly enjoyed myself and feel so blessed to have the chance to rest and spend such quality time with the people I love....


Hope all of you have had a wonderful few weeks!


live well!

1 comment:

  1. LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY!! Lovely Door, Lovely Blog and Lovely Shop!! I found you through Pinterest, someone pinned, the picture of the old papers used as wallpaper. I have a blog too: http://michele-byyourside.blogspot.com/ Would LOVE to see you there!
    Thank you for so much inspiration,
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete